Places of interest
This is attractive sector comparing to other naturally province and culturally is quite rich and potential for tourism. Some of them are:
- Tourist development:
- Marine parks with beautiful coral reefs.
- Natural waterfall.
- Cultural and historical remains.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Cultural Attraction: Horse fighting, self-defense, rituals, etc.
- Hunting wild animal: especially pigs and deeds.
The province of Southeast Sulawesi has many tourism objects, such as marine, natural and cultural tourism. The objects are;
- Park object: National Park Aopa Swamp, Napabale park, Morano, waterfall, etc.
- Marine tourism: Sea garden of Hoga Island, Hari island, Labengke, Batu Gong beach, Nirwana beach, etc.
- Cultural tourism: Buton palace, Old fort of Wawoni, Horse-fighting attraction, lakidende resting place, etc.
- Dancing: traditional and contemporary creation
Moramo Waterfall is located in Tanjung Peropa Nature Reserve Region. Precisely located in the Sumber Sari Village, Moramo Subdistrict, Konawe South Regency, South-East Sulawesi, Indonesia. Moramo Waterfall is an amazing nature gift for Konawe Selatan Regency, South-East Sulawesi, which has … Continue reading
Dinggu Traditional Dance Dingu dance is a traditional dance from Southeast Sulawesi, precisely originating coming from Tolaki tribe. According to Tolaki folklore, the rice seed is coming from the decease of seventh angel that coming to Earth. Hence, after the … Continue reading
WangiWangi Island Wangiwangi island or Wanci Island, is an island in Southeast Sulawasi that being famous for its beauty and magnificent blue sky and ocean. Wangiwangi island in become Wakatobi islands and also become the administrative area of Wakatobi regency. … Continue reading
Wakatobi Wakatobi is an acronym of four small islands wihich is Wangi-wangi Kaledupa, Tomia and Binongko. This area is located within the territory of Southeast Sulawesi Province which newly separated from Buton district into one district. Wakatobi National Park has … Continue reading