5D/4N Brastagi Highland Tour
DAY 01. Arrival Medan – Samosir Island
Arrive at Kuala Namu International Airport at 08.00AM. Welcomed by our representative / driver cum guide. Stop at licensed money changer (optional). Proceed to Parapat lake Toba for 5-6 hours drive. Today you drive along endless palm tree, rubber and cacao plantations and through the historic city of Pematang Siantar. Enroute stop at Patent Shop to to buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting (optional). Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of Serene Lake Toba from where you cross over the lake to the island of Samosir. Check-in hotel.
DAY 02. Samosir Island
After breakfast at hotel, it’s time to explore this magnificent island by visiting Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of king Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita village to see the famous stone chairs & execution place of King Siallagan. The last visit is Simanindo to enjoy the Bataks traditional ritual dances of the Bataks Tribe. The rest is your own program, you can take a beautiful walk or ride a bicycle (optional) or take a rest in hotel.
DAY 03. Samosir Island – Brastagi
After breakfast at hotel, back to Parapat by ferry. Continue to Brastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses). Stop at Sipiso Piso Waterfall to see the magnificent 110 metres and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side. Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Brastagi, visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers. Check-in hotel.
DAY 04. Brastagi – Medan
Breakfast at hotel and proceed back to Medan. Visit Shwedagon pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini. Upon arrival in Medan vis it Wood Gallery . You will have a chance to visit Maimoon Palace to see the palace of the Sultan of Deli which was built in 1888. Visit Batik Centre and Pasar Lama (traditional market) and Medan Mall. Afternoon check-in hotel. Enjoy the warm atmosphere of Merdeka Walk, City Hall and Pos office at your own leisure. Then transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 05. Medan Shopping – Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a full day shopping at Pasar Petisah (traditional market) and Sun Plaza (branded shops). Afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight back to next destination. End of services.
– 5 days Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car incl. fuel as per itinerary
– 4 overnights accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
– Daily breakfast
– Driver, his meals and accommodation costs
– Licensed Tour Guide (English/French/Dutch/Italian/Spanish/German speaking guide) for group of 10 pax – up or depends on demand
– Entrance and parking fees as per program above
– Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir island
– Boat tour on Lake Toba for group of 10 pax – up only (1 – 9 pax will use car for Lake Toba tour)
– Daily Mineral water
– Personal expenses such as: lunch & dinner (for group under 10 pax) , soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
– Air tickets & airport tax
– Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
– Insurance & donation
– Hotel surcharge
– Any optional program
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org