South Bali Await You (4D/ 3N)
Tour Program / Itinerary:
DAY 1. Airport Transfer to Hotel : Meet and Greet
DAY 2. Kintamani Volcano Tour start 08:30am ( B/L/D )
• Barong and Kris dance : Barong dance is an exciting dance drawing a giant lion played by two people and Barong it self is symbolizing of the good side. When the Barong dance is performed, it is always performed two side of the life influence ‘bad and good’.
• Celuk Village : is the famous village in Bali as a tourist destination cause of the local residents is very proactive and full of innovation to the gold and silver crafting.
• Batuan village : Balinese house in Batuan Village basically has the same architecture and style all over the island.
• Batuan Temple, Ubud Travel Guides Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside.
• Mas Village : The village of Mas lies on the main road, 20 km to the north of Denpasar and 6 km before Ubud, in a hilly countryside covered with ricefields and irrigated year-round by the waters of the Batuan aud Sakah rivers.
• Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Ubud Bali Tegalalang countryside is located at 5 km northern part of Ubud Village and own the magnificent view of rice terrace.
• Having lunch at buffet restaurant .
• Kintamani is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley.
• Coffee plantations : Interesting crops grown in this area include coffee, vanilla, cloves and cacao. Once you know them, you will see clove trees everywhere at the side of the highland roads.
• Having dinner at local restaurant .
• Back to hotel
DAY 3. Bedugul Tanah Lot Tour start 09:30am ( B/L/D )
• Taman Ayun temple : Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi.
• Bedugul : Bedugul Botanical Garden is situated in the cool atmosphere with rain forest and hill surrounds it. It is the biggest botanical garden in Bali.
• Having Lunch at local restaurant
• Ulun danu : Beratan Lake is a beautiful wide lake encircled by the cool temperature and blanketed by fog especially in the evening.
• Tanah Lot temple : Tanah Lot is a Balinese Hindu Temple on the rock and the seawater encircles it when the sea water is tide. It is looked to be adrift in on the ocean and owns the magnificent view of sunset in the late afternoon.
• Having dinner at local restaurant
• Back to hotel … free and easy
DAY 4. Transfer out to Airport
For more information: email@example.com