Fun at Lake Toba and Brastagi Tour (3D/2N)
– Meeting service at Kuala International Airport with our representative or tour guide.
– City tour visit Grand Mosque, Maimon Palace, Old Kesawan Medan, Indian Village,
Sri Mariaman Temple or Budhis Temple.
– Lunch at local Restaurant
– Leave Medan for Parapat – Lake Toba en route passing through oil palm, rubber plantation.
– Stop at Pematang Siantar visit to Paten Shop for buying the local product such as Teng-teng
DAY 02 : PARAPAT – SAMOSIR TOUR – BERASTAGI – MEDAN (B,L,D)
– After breakfast an exciting tour by ferry boat cruising to Samosir island.
– Visit to Tomok village and Ambarita Village, to see the stone court of Raja Siallagan.
– Lunch at Parapat, leave Lake Toba for Brastagi (Karo Highlands).
– En route visit to Simarjarunjung, Simalungun Batak Long House witch called “Rumah Bolon”
at Pematang Purba.
– Si Piso-piso waterfall, arrive in Brastagi visit Fruits Market and Gundaling Hill.
– Check In and Dinner at Hotel.
DAY 03 : MEDAN-DEPARTURE (B)
– After breakfast drive to Medan
– Stop at Sibolangit at Durian shop
– Visit Batik shop “Dewi Maya Sari” weaving Gallery at Pasar Ikan
and Pasar Central at Medan Mall.
– Transfer to the airport for your next destination.
More detail: firstname.lastname@example.org