3D/2N Lake Toba – Brastagi Highland Tour
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL MEDAN – LAKE TOBA / SAMOSIR ISLAND
Arrive at Kuala Namu International Airport.
Welcomed by our representative / driver cum guide / tour guide. Stop at licensed money changer (optional). Proceed to Parapat lake Toba for 5-6 hours drive. Today you drive along endless palm tree, rubber and cacao plantations and through the historic city of Pematang Siantar. Enroute stop at Patent Shop to to buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting (optional on personal expenses). Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of Serene Lake Toba from where you cross over the lake to the island of Samosir. Check-in hotel. Overnight stay on Samosir island / Parapat.
DAY 02 : SAMOSIR ISLAND – EXCURSIONS – BRASTAGI HIGHLAND (B)
After breakfast at hotel, it’s time to explore this magnificent island by visiting Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of king Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita village to see the famous stone chairs and execution place of King Siallagan. Back to Parapat and continue to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses). Stop at Sipiso Piso Waterfall to see the magnificent 110 metres and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side. Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Berastagi, visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers. Check-in hotel. Overnight stay in Brastagi.
DAY 03 : BERASTAGI – MEDAN – TRANSFER TO AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel and proceed back to Medan. Visit Shwedagon pagoda Replica at Taman Alam Lumbini. Upon arrival in Medan visit Wood Gallery . You will have a chance to visit Maimoon Palace to see the palace of the Sultan of Deli which was built in 1888. Visit Batik Centre and Pasar Lama the traditional market or shopping Mall. Afternoon transfer to the airport for your flight back to next destination. End of services.
– 3 days Transportation in comfortable air conditioned Deluxe car/bus incl. fuel as per itinerary
– 2 overnights accommodation in above hotels mentioned based on TWN/DBL/TRIPLE
– Daily breakfast
-Driver cum guide for group under 10 persons
– Entrance and parking fees as per program above
– Tour Guide (English/Malay speaking guide) for group of 10 persons – up
– Return ferry cost Parapat – Samosir
– Boat on Lake Toba Tour for group of 10 persons – up (under 10 persons will use car)
– Meals with 3x Lunch + 2x Dinner for group of 10 persons – up at local restaurant
– Daily Mineral water
Tour Not included
– Personal expenses such as: Lunch & Dinner (under 10 persons), softdrinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
– Air tickets & airport tax
– Donations and tipping driver/tour guide
– Tour Guide / Local Guide (under 10 persons)
– Hotel surcharge on public holiday (if any)
– Any optional program
More info: email@example.com