PT. Orang Utan Kalimantan Tour & Travel
This is one od orangutan tour companies that offering you the opportunity to see orangutans in their natural environment. Let them bring you in the mystic Tanjung Puting National Park, it located on the island of Borneo, in the Province of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The development of PT. Orang Utan Kalimantan was originates from loving couple, Ennog and Isabelle, who met in the jungle of Indonesia in 2006.
Ennog is an Indonesian, born in the village of Kumai Subdistrict in Central Kalimantan. In his early age, he could see foreigners departing from the port of Kumai by boat, to reach the Tanjung Puting National Park. That`s where they could find the mysterious orangutans. Ennog was fascinated by these visitors. So later, he found a job with one of the boat owner, to work as an assistant on the boat. He then got a job as a cook on a boat, then as a captain and finally became a tour guide.
Throughout these years of experience, he managed to learn English and also participated actively in various training to obtain the following certificates:
1. Member of the Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (HPI) on December 2007 in Pangkalan Bun (issued by the Head of Department of Tourism Art & Culture, Drs.H.Asyikin Noor Bakri)
2. Guide / Interpreter Specialist for the Tanjung Puting National Park, on April 2006 in Pangkalan Bun (issued by the Department of Forestry Directorate General of Forest Protection and Nature Conservation, Drs.P.Bambang Darmadja MS)
3. Tour Guide training on March 2003 in Tanjung Harapan Village (issued by USAID, OFI, CII, Yayorin, Department of Forestry, Department of Tourism Art & Culture (DISBUDPAR), Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (HPI) and a local NGO (LSM))
4. River Rescue and First Aid on November 2005 in Pahgkalan Bun (issued by Australia Orangutan Project (AOP) and Conservation International Indonesia (CII)
5. Participated in a training for Ecotourism Guide on October 2012 in Pangkalan Bun (issued by the Ministry Of Tourism and the Development Economy, Central Jakarta).
6. Certificate of Competency as an Ecotourism Guide on November 2012 (issued by Indonesian Professional Certification Authority and Nusantara Tourism Professional Certification Body)
7. Cerificate of Competency as a Tour Guide on December 2013 (issud by Indonesian Professional Certification Authority and Nusantara Tourism Professional Certification Body)
PT. ORANG UTAN KALIMANTAN
Address : Jalan H. M. Idris, RT. 08, RW. 02, Gg. Said Buding, No. 550, 502, Kec. Kumai Hulu, Pangkalan Bun, Kalimantan Tengah, 74181, Indonesia
Phone : +62 81 349 20 1974
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : OrangutanKalimantan